Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Few Days of Opportunities

Well I owe you a few days of posts. I meant to post a picture a day but that didn't quite workout that way. There was So here is a recap of days 11-13....
Beautiful ain't it. We have gone camping the last several years. Rather it be in a tent, trailer, RV or cabin. This year we went to Robber's Cave in Southeastern Oklahoma. This wasn't our first choice but it was closed due to the government shut down. Although the trip had a few bumps in the beginning we ended up having a great time.

It was a wonderful time that went a little too fast. I wished I would have had one more day. But I will take the days I had. Being somewhat unplugged (sorry for no post). Getting to see all the stars, sit around the camp fire, go exploring and just listening to my kids talk and play.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment